Rhode Island

Wedding Bands

Okay Ladies I'm almost 6 months away from our wedding and I have no idea what jeweler to go to for our wedding bands. My fiance went through a jeweler in is hometown Tampa,FL for my diamond. But I want to be able to try the rings on and I don't want to worry about shipment. Do any of you have a jeweler that you recommend??

Re: Wedding Bands

• jmorta04jmorta04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MRT in East Providence!  They are a fabulous jeweler with a lot of selection and knowledge.  My engagement ring, our wedding bands, and my wedding presents came from there.  They are extremely helpful and wonderful to work with.
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your recommendation! I will definitely check them out. There not that far from us.
  • courtchace7courtchace7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I second MRT, we got our bands there and love them!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I third them! I went looking and loved their selection. I also thought their pricing was good too!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • edited December 2011
    I fourth them!  Although we haven't gotten our bands yet, they are our family jeweler, my brother got my sister-in-law's ring there, their wedding bands and all the jewelry I've ever gotten was from there.  There are wonderful people who really care about their product and making people happy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance bought my ring, and any other jewelry he's purchased, from Ephraim Doumato Jewelers in Smithfield.  I've taken a number of items there to be repaired or cleaned and they are always quick and courteous.  They also sized my e-ring in 20 minutes on a Sunday night at 3:45 when they were supposed to close at 4.  I wouldn't take my jewelry anywhere else.  Wow that sounded like a commercial, but he really is that good. :-)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards