Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Where was/is your bridal shower?

I need some suggestions for a venue for about 60 people. I'd prefer a place where you can have an outside caterer. Thanks!
5/27/12

Re: Where was/is your bridal shower?

• Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom looked at Calabria's restaurant, Georgetown Center (?), and the Bethel Park Community Center. Not an outside caterer, but she chose Calabria's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     I have a tentaitve hold on Chatham Hall in Chatham Village on Mt Washington. Can do it inside or outside.

Outside caters and a kitchen so if you want to have people cook there you can. Only downside is you have to have someone you know rent the space for you - I believe its $250 ?

The inside holds about 50 but anymore and you might have to do it outside - if you want some more info send me a message - I live in the neighborhood and its a really cool place !

happy planning xoxo Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    LilyWater09LilyWater09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine will be at a local firehall or church social hall.  Cheaper.  Nice.  Bring in whatever.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine will be at the Walnut Grove Restaurant in Fox Chapel.. so obviously you can't bring in your own caterer lol.

But as others have said, you can do a social/church hall.  They are very inexpensive and you can do whatever you want with the space.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, everyone!
    5/27/12
  • Options
    emilyb213emilyb213 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    This is kind of a random place to have a bridal shower, but if you're looking for something different, where you can bring in your own caterer, the Wigle Whiskey distillery in the Strip District rents out their space for private events. They can fit up to 100 people inside and up to 125 if the weather is nice and they're able to use their outside area. I stopped by there this weekend to pick up a Christmas gift, and it's a very cool looking space...very sleek, very modern. Bonus- the one owner I spoke with, Eric, was very nice and seems like he'd be good to work with. I'm  keeping it in mind for my bridal shower.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards