New York-Hudson Valley

Married at Beckwith Pointe/ Great neck photographer review

The Hall was amazing!!!  But do not use the photographer they recommend (GREAT NECK PHOTOGRAPHERS)

We used Great Neck Photographers (they were recommended throught our hall)..We got married in October of 2009.  I JUST got my pictures back today and they are horrible. 
We originally met with a woman who told us she was our photographer and showed us "her" pictures..we liked her and we liked the pictures but the day of the wedding they sent 2 men who we never met before.  The owner/photographer was absolutely terrible and was rude to everyone that day.. He also ruined my wedding dress before the ceremony even took place, and he yelled at me for getting mad at him for ruining my dress!  Even though we repeatedly told him we didn't want to take pictures in a certain area because it was muddy, he proceeded to pull me over and then drop my train in a puddle of mud.  He never apologized and actually left before the ceremony took place and sent a third guy to replace him.. The new photographer was nicer, but there are about 30 pictures of him taking pictures of himself with my family!
 We have 790 pictures that we got back and only 2 of them are pictures of the 2 of us, and one of those has our videographer in the background.. The pictures are all off center, they used really bright flaches so everything looks like its the middle of the day even though we had paid for extra lighting to make the pictures look better.   There are more pictures of our parents friends then there are of us and our family and friends.  I am so disappointed, we had such a horrible experience with them.  We don't have enough pictures to put in the albums we ordered from him.  We paid $2750..and it was like flushing money down the toilet.. DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!!

Re: Married at Beckwith Pointe/ Great neck photographer review

• edited December 2011
    wow, sorry you had such a horrible experience.... ask to see if you have any friends that have taken photos of the two of you, perhaps you can fill your album with amature photos.
  • edited December 2011
    I got a call from Greatneck Photographers as well.  The woman seem nice but the pictures were not up to par with what I wanted.  I'm glad I declined her then.  For what they put you through that was a lot of money $2,700 ..you should sue.

Regards,
    K
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards