Georgia-Atlanta
Options

QOTD 11/24/10

Should you give the jewelry you want your bridesmaids to wear to the wedding as their gifts?

I think it depends. If you are requiring them to wear the jewelry and it's all matching, then I would say probably not - or if you do then put something else with it. I think BM gifts should be personal, not cookie cutter (unless they ARE cookie cutters - LOL). I may buy my BMs jewelry, but it would match their individual style. 

Re: QOTD 11/24/10

• Options
    dzjennadzjenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm giving my bridesmaids their jewelry as a gift, but I'm also giving each one a spa gift certificate, and flip flops to wear at the reception.  After the wedding I'm going to make each one a photo book of pics of us from over the years (including some wedding photos), so that will be a nice personal gift I think.  

I've actually never been a bridesmaid where the bride didn't give me jewelry to wear, so I just always planned on doing that myself.
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you should. But I also think that you should by the brides made dresses, shoes, etc. I mean, I never understood why people had to fork out all this money to be is a wedding that you asked them to be in.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards