Ohio-Northeast
Options

Vendor Reviews! :)

The wedding was this past Saturday and I couldn't have asked for a better day!!

Rehearsal Dinner Cake: Shari Mathisen A+  She made us a block O groom's cake and I loved every bite of it!  Delish! Worth every penny!!!

Rehearsal Diner:  Hyde Park A+ The food was amazing and the set up was remarkable. 

Flowers: Blooms by Plantscaping B  We didn't have a lot of flowers but I wasn't completely thrilled with what we did have.  All the girls bouquets including mine were a little wilted when they arrived and the centerpieces were pretty skimpy.

Hair/Makeup:  Marengo Spa B Let me say this first.  LOVED the hair and makeup.  However, I paid almost twice as much as I did for the trials.  Lame.  They jacked the price the day of and I wasn't too thrilled.  Also, the girl who did my nails did a horrible job.  It hasn't even been a week and they acrylics are coming off.

Ceremony: Old Stone Church A+++++ I loved every bit of my ceremony.  Judy was the best and so was Rev. Ogie.  They sent us home with a whole package of goodies including a dvd of the ceremony that we didn't expect. 

Cake: Wild Flour Bakery (Mona!) A Cake was just as I imagined it!  I loved it.  I didn't have a piece til the day after but it was still pretty good!

Photographer: Imagen (Nathan!) A Nathan was amazing.  He worked with us on a tight time schedule and got us back to the reception on time.  The bridal party was amazed at his creativity and speed.  Before dinner even started he had a slide show in the bar of the pictures he had already taken!  He allowed us to sneak out and take some great shots downtown at night.  All the guests just loved seeing him work.  I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

Reception: Club at the Key Center B I LOVED MAUREEN!!  She was a complete lifesaver and I wouldn't have made it without her.  My only MINOR complaints were it took a while for dinner to come out, I had to ask for cake to be wiped off the floor, and I was really hoping they would've held some drinks for the entrance for the bridal party.  Totally minor....I know.  :)  It was awesome though.

Music: TKO B Was sort of surprised that the one dj did what appeared to be nothing and the other kept waiting on me to stop talking to guests so things began to run late.  I thought they would take charge more.  Played lots of our requests and kept the dance floor going though!  :) 

Transportation: Lolley the Trolley A+ Our driver was amazing!!!  He got us and our guests everywhere we needed to go and it was so much fun to ride in it and we got some awesome pictures.  Totally happy.

Tuxes: Mens Wearhouse C  They screwed up the groom's shirt and the best man's jacket. 

Everything went so remarkably well and I really have no major complaints.  We're not leaving until Saturday for our honeymoon so if I left anything out just page me on here and I'll fill you in.  Thanks, ladies for all the help over the past two years. 

Re: Vendor Reviews! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! i cant wait for Imagen at my wedding :)
    i hope i have both Nathan & Marissa!

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Aww we used Plantscaping for our flowers/centerpieces too on the exact same day! Ours were really nice though (although I did notice some wilt on my bouquet by the end of the day but it took a beating so I guess that's to be expected! And my bridesmaids all still have theirs in vases and they look as good as they did on Saturday!) Sorry your flowers didn't come out the way you wanted!
  • Options
    kmbeyerkmbeyer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding was pretty late in the day so I wonder if ours sat in a van somewhere throughout the day....oh well....they weren't ruined, I just wasn't thrilled.  Glad to hear yours were beautiful and congrats to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards