Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Dress Alterations

Hi all -
I bought my dress at bloomies a few weeks ago, a sue wong, majorly on sale, love it!  It just needs a few alterations but the material is  delicate mesh and lace and I want to take it to someone experienced and trustworthy. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for a seamstress, dress alteration shop in the somerset/morris county NJ area?  I live in Basking Ridge.

BTW - I'm getting married in July, so I have some time.

Thanks!
Mandy

Re: Dress Alterations

• Options
    Try left column > local wedding boards > New Jersey

You'll get input from local brides who have more insight rather than this board which is international in audience.  Good luck.
  • Options
    I would post this on your local board. Click on the link on the left that says "Local Wedding Boards" and you'll find it there. This is an international board and your local ladies will be able to find you a reputable seamstress in your budget.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options

Doesn't Bloomies have an alteration dept as well?

• Options
    i work at a bridal shop in pennsburg, pa called stephanie's.  They have 2 wonderful seamstresses that work "off premise" and assist girls that didn't buy their dresses at the store.  They do amazing work!  Really great.  If you want to contact them, just call the bridal shop and see if they will do it.  Or, just respond to me.  I can be reached thru my website at http://jstaufferimages.com
    Hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards