Delaware
Options

Crap

Snow.

I'm not a fan.
September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Crap

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm such a fan. Especially if it's gonna be this damn cold, it might as well snow. And... It'll give jayEll a nice backdrop for her pictures this weekend! :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    soon--I'm with you.  Me + snow = hatred.  Snow is my least favorite thing in the world.  That's a lie.  Mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles...THEN snow.

One of my coworkers just said that it took him 35 minutes for a 15 minute drive.

AND they decided that today would be a good day to replace the windows in my office.  So right now the two windows behind me are missing.  I haven't heard power tools in a while though... so maybe they're putting the new windows in now.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm with Soon and RA.  Can't stand the stuff.  It makes my leg hurt like crazy, and we are now stuck here.

The dog, on the other hand, is a HUGE fan.
  • Options
    EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i only like the snow today b/c i'm off...when i have to work it will be a different story...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cfblechmancfblechman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loveeeee the snow! I grew up in upstate NY and went to school in Rochester NY though so maybeeee that helps.

However what I am NOT a fan of is the driving people do down here in the snow! At least in NY they are used to it and also they prep the roads before or like right as it starts snowing! I was driving back from Elkton (to Wilmington) and even me in my snow tires spun a little trying to go after red lights. grrr that and why do people think its ok to drive in the snow (granted it was light but was swirling on the highway) WITHOUT their lights ON!?! wtf mate it just makes me mad
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love snow!  But I certainly don't need as much as we got last year.  I was so excited yesterday to see our new house covered in snow for the first time!  It just looked so cute.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards