Tennessee
Options

Knoxville make-up

Hi girls,I need some advice on wedding day makeup. I don't feel like I'm very good at makeup and I'd like it to look beautiful on my wedding day. I'm getting my hair done at Natural Alternatives (Aveda) in Farragut and they do makeup also but it is very expensive. I was wondering if the makeup counters in department stores would be good enough for a wedding or if y'all had any other suggestions on affordable makeup artists. TIA

Re: Knoxville make-up

• Options
    opalsky007opalsky007 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm using Natural Alternatives mostly because I feel like I don't have a better option since my wedding is on a Sunday.

I'm considering calling some of the other salons that offer makeup (but aren't open on Sundays) to see if they have someone who might be able to come to our hotel for hair and makeup. You might also want to ask around at the MAC store. I think they will apply makeup for you if you make some minimum purchase, and they get great reviews.
  • Options
    MrsBoldinMrsBoldin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was in the Sephora store at West Town a few months ago and saw the new airbrush makeup they have.  One of the girls offered to let me try it and do my makeup.  When I told her that I was getting married she said that you can make an appt for make up at Sephora for $50ish, but the also does makeup outside of Sephora, she'll come to your wedding or wherever you are.  I think she said it was around $125, but then each additional person is like $25.  I believe her name was Ann or Anna.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Kristin Gunter with Impeccably Flawless does airbrush makeup and comes to you. Check her out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards