Options

Inn at Leola Village

Any reviews?  Thanks!

Re: Inn at Leola Village

• Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I visited it just to check it out without an appointment. The place is very dark. The lobby is really interesting..but kind of eclectic and weird.
    It might be in your taste but it was a little off the wall for my family when they walk in and see a large stuffed Llama.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    obxlaurakobxlaurak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stuffed Llama?  Wow.  I guess I'll see when I check it out next month!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't get me wrong, it does have this nice old rustic charm feel if you can get past some of the strange art and statues.
    The restaurant inside looked very nice.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    dnichol3dnichol3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just saw this venue listed in The Knot Magazine... I checked out their site and really liked it, but I don't know about a stuffed llama! I guess I'll have to check it out, but I'm interested in hearing reviews if that was anyone's venue. Thanks :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dnichol - shoot me a PM.  I'll send you pictures after I visit!  =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married there December 31, 2009.... there was no stuffed llama. It has an old French country feel. I loved it, and got tons of compliments on the venue. The food was delicious, the staff was great, the guest rooms are amazing!!! I really didn't have much to complain about.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So weird that I have not been on these boards since my wedding and there just so happens to be a post asking about Leola Village on the day I decide to be a creeper and check back in, ha ha ha. (being in 3 weddings in the next few months will get you KNOT obsessed again.)

I had my wedding there on 10/10/09 and it was nothing short of amazing. I chuckled at the LLama comment, because in the main lobby of the inn, where you check in, there is a llama; however, other than checking in to your room, you won't have to compete with the llama for attention on your wedding day. ;)  The food is amazing, the staff is amazing, and to this day people compliment us on how great Leola Village was!

Scope out weddingwire.com for reviews of Leola Village and additional photos. You will find my hubby and I in some of the photos in the gallery. Cool

Best of luck!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if I can put a veil on the llama, LOL!

Thanks for all the reviews.  I have an appointment in a few weeks!
  • Options
    centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding a few months ago and it was really pretty.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL okay I know I wasn't seeing things! I knew there was one in the lobby!
    It would be good photo ops! ha

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved this venue!!  We both fell in love with it after our first visit, unfortunately it was out of our price range. :(  I think it is very beautiful.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards