Ohio-Columbus

Vendor Reviews 2!!!

From my wedding June 18, 2011.  We got engaged August of 2009, so we planned for almost 2 years.  Good luck to everyone planning, I hope some of this is helpful to you.

IQ Foto – Photographer

Maria has been great to work with from the beginning.  She did great on our engagement photos so we weren’t at all concerned about our wedding photography.  We knew we wanted to keep Maria and her associate photographer there longer before the reception even started, so they stayed 2 hours longer in order to accommodate our needs.  She’s a great photographer, I can’t wait to see how the pictures turn out; I’ll post a link after we get them back.

Encore Entertainment – DJ

Encore was very professional and gave us great ideas and advice, they aren’t sleazy or cheesy at all.  We decided use one of the associate DJs instead of Rob the owner, because of price.  We ended up getting Rob for the same price because by the time our wedding came around the DJ no longer worked for him.  Rob brought 2 of his other associates who helped run the music during dinner.  They played great music all night and there were no less than 15 people on the dance floor at all times, which I was impressed with because most people took a break when we served a pizza buffet at 10pm.

Charles Penzones Grand Salon (Dublin) – Hair

The bridesmaids, my mom, and I all got our hair done at Charles Penzones.  Everyone’s hair looked great when we left.  One of the bridesmaid’s hair was in a French twist style and it fell out, but I’m convinced it’s because she kept touching it and adding more bobby pins so I don’t blame them at all.  A few of the girls decided the morning of they wanted their nails painted and they were able to accommodate us without putting us behind schedule (glad I gave us more time than necessary).

Bachmann’s Bakery (Powell) – Cake

We have used them for birthday and graduation cakes and love them so why not use them for our wedding cake.  We had 2 different flavors, and both turned out so yummy and moist.  They designed just what I wanted, which was pretty detailed, at a very reasonable price.  They aren’t one of the well know wedding cake bakers, but they have delicious cake and they did a great job.

Re: Vendor Reviews 2!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards