Wedding Woes
Options

**zsa and notamrs**

Thank you, Zsa, for posting about glasses.  Without that post, notamrs wouldn't have posted about Zenni Optical, and I would be out a couple of hundred bucks unnecessarily. 

Just used $100 of my vision benefit on 6m worth of contacts and will be picking a pair or two on Zenni tonight.

Pearle was freakishly cooperative, happily handing over my prescription, PD, and even the exact specifications of the frames I had originally chosen there (http://bit.ly/tHDHA2), which will make it freaky easy to match them as closely as possible.

I'm so excited!  I just hope they work!

Re: **zsa and notamrs**

• Options
    They have to turn over the script, but I'm glad you had an easy go of it.  If you have Discover you can go through them for rebate on 1800 contacts when you re-order
  • Options

I figured they were required to, but I've seen people griping online about some places not turning it over anyway. And I certainly didn't expect her to happily hand everything over and even offer to dig up more info for me.

Good customer service, though. I'll be back to make sure they get money from my insurer.  You know, in 2013, when we might have coverage again. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards