Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

My Wedding was couldn't have been better- so I just wanted to share my vendors!

I was married in Northern Ky on December 3rd and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding! I know how hard it is to find the "perfect" vendors, but I have to say that everyone I worked with in the Northern Ky/Cincinnati area was absolutely amazing so I just wanted to share it and hopefully it will help some of you future brides!

Hair/Make-up- Crystal Rieger- EyeDo Lash and Make-Up Design--I can't even start to describe how amazing this girl is! She not only did my make-up and hair but did my entire bridal party and everyone looked GORGEOUS! I have had so many people ask me who did my hair and make-up and this girl is it! You always want to believe that you look your best on your wedding day and because of Crystal...I don't think I have ever looked better! PLEASE contact her if you need someone to do your hair and make-up--I guarantee you will LOVE her!

Flowers- Art's Floral- (Mary Joan)- My flowers were incredible and Mary Joan with Art's Floral was great to work with!!! She was always available to add/change anything and her suggestions were perfect!

Cake- Fantasy N Frosting (Newport) (Nancy)- Nancy was so great to work with and we got some many compliments not only how our cake looked but how it tasted. It was INCREDIBLE!!!!

Photographer- Blue Martini Photography (Christin Rahn)- UNBELIEVEABLE!! Christin is not only the sweetest person you will ever meet, but the most professional photographer I have ever dealt with! She knew exactly what she wanted and told you exactly how she wanted you- it was GREAT! She was right there when you needed her but "wasn't there" if that makes sense. She was never in the way or hounding us to do anything- she was just there and captured every single awesome moment (with her assistant Nikki- who was also great!) Christin answered every single email and phone call literally within minutes and we had our pictures posted on her website within 3 days of our wedding. The pictures were AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for or wanted anything more. If you are looking for a photographer--PLEASE look up Christin at Blue Martini Photography--you WILL NOT regret it!

DJ- Spinning Label- (Jeff Reynolds)- I am running out of adjectives to describe everyone but Jeff was fantastic! I had so many people come up to me at the wedding and say he was the best DJ they have ever heard and he was!! Our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night! I wasn't the type of Bride that wanted to take my time with everything- I wanted to get through all of the cake cutting and stuff quickly so people could party and Jeff handled the crowd perfectly- kept the night moving and never once was the dance floor empty!! I HIGHLY recommend Jeff for your DJ!!!

Reception Hall- The Marquise (WIlder, KY)- BEAUTIFUL! I live in SC but am from Cincinnati so it was difficult for me to plan things from here but Sarah McHale from The Marquise helped me with everything! I talked with her through email and phone calls and told her what I was looking for. 2 days before the wedding I met with Sarah to finalize everything and made some last minute changes. When we walked into the room it took my breath away. It was beautiful!! The food was great and the service was awesome!! The banquet manager Kelly was always there to get not only my husband and I a drink whenever we needed it, but our bridal party and parents! She was always there to get us whatever we needed and so incredibly sweet, The whole staff at The Marquise was wonderful and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Well, I hope this at least helps some of you looking for vendors in the Cincinnati/NKY area! Please send me a message if you have any questions or would like to know anything else about the wedding or who I used for what. I said it our wedding night and I will forever continue to say that I couldn't have asked for anything better or more on our wedding day. Everything really was beautiful and perfect so I HIGHLY recommend all of these vendors!!!

Happy Planning!!!!

Allison

Re: My Wedding was couldn't have been better- so I just wanted to share my vendors!

• Options
    allim18allim18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just a correction: my make-up and hair place is called Eye Do Make-up and Lash Design with Crystal Rieger---(Just wanted to correct it so you could look her up!!!) She is UNBELIEVABLE!!
  • Options
    GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All 5 of your posts are about that makeup vendor.

Hmmmm.......
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    hotrocker2011hotrocker2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would like to know more about your make-up artist...I pm'ed you..

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jennearstonjennearston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are like the 3rd vendor in the past 12 hours.  Seeing Vendors on here do not appeal to brides.  I agree - all your previous posts are about "makeup artist."
    Its offical...I am married!!
  • Options
    allim18allim18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Geezul---my posts are about my make-up artist because she was awesome- as was everyone else I wrote about. I would hope that if you owned a business and did an amazing job- people would tell you what a great job you did!!
  • Options
    Kel7284Kel7284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Allim
    I think its because all of your posts are about that specific vendor.  You are registered in South Carolina?  I don't get on the board that often, I don't have a reliable computer :) It just seems a little fishy.
    Just counting down the days :)
  • Options
    allim18allim18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am registered in SC but I am from Northern KY and that is where we got married which is why all of my vendors are from there. I agree I have written alot about my hair and make-up artist, but she really was amazing and deserves all of the credit she can get.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What church did you get married in?
  • Options
    allim18allim18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at New Beginnings Evangelical Presbyterian Church in Erlanger, KY
  • Options
    lbrown713lbrown713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also used McHale's Catering and our reception was at The Grand in Covington. I agree that their staff and coordinators are wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards