New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Seeking Reasonably-Priced Receptions with Pretty Outdoor Setting

Hi there,
My fiance and I are discussing getting married next spring. We've looked at a bunch of the venues on the New Rochelle waterfront area and are okay with some of those, but I was wondering what receptions venues in the Hudson Valley/ Westchester area are located in pretty surroundings and could accommodate 120 people for under $130 (incl taxes & fees). Thank you in advance for your help.

D

Re: Seeking Reasonably-Priced Receptions with Pretty Outdoor Setting

• Options
    the mansion at colonial terrace in cortlandt manor.  well within your price range and their groiunds are awesome
  • Options
    Round Hill is a lovely venue that is within your price range. It is a converted manor house with pretty gardens and fountains surrounding it.
  • Options
    carolsdaycarolsday member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012

The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor in Mahopac . the website is VillaBaroneHilltop.com . My wedding was there and my pictures are AMAZING because of how beautiful their grounds are.  Good Luck!

• Options
    since you're on a budget for a large number of people maybe you should consider hiring a wedding planner who normally does budget weddings on a dialy basis. that way they already have established connections and know all the affordable places that still offer good service.we recently hired elite(b)events and she specializes in elegant unique weddings on a budget. so far she is great to work with, has great reviews,very knowledgeable, very professional, and the best part is she specializes in budget weddings! check her out she may be able to help you.
    www.elitebevents.com
    good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards