Pennsylvania-Central

Possibly getting 2 more checks this coming week!

My wedding is May 18, 2013. I ordered my dress and it already came in, LOVE IT!! Veil is being custom-made and I ordered my badgley mischka dream shoes on the cheap (under $200!!) as my something blue. They also are the color of my bridesmaid dresses (my sister picked the dress at my dress fitting but we are waiting to order until nov/dec).

We are meeting with a photographer on Sunday morning who I am pretty sure we are going hire, unless of course there is some major clash of personalities or something.

We thought we had our caterer taken care of BUT apparently they failed to mention they were not permitted at our venue due to prior issues (the venue rep didn't elaborate) and even LIED and said they submitted the application to be permitted to serve at the venue. So, we were waiting around for about 3 weeks for them to get approval and would have continued to wait had FI not called and checked on the status of their application with the venue...Not very professional!

Anyway, a caterer we had contacted months ago happened to follow up with us this week and their prices are right so we have a meeting with them Monday night. They do florals, lighting, linens, and cakes too so that might end up being a few more checks!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Possibly getting 2 more checks this coming week!

• OH and I forgot the best check! We booked our honeymoon to Punta Cana (FI's parents wedding gift) and booked our flights and airport transportation! Can't believe it's only eight months away!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sounds like everything is coming together for you.... I am getting married in June of 2013.  I know what you mean.  Doesn't it feel great to check, check, check.....LOL!  I am starting grad school in January, so I figure the more I get done here before the holidays, the less I will stress during finals week (which will be about a month before the wedding....YIKES!)
    Good Luck:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards