Maryland
Options

Frederick - Rehearsal Dinner Sites

Does anyone have any recommendations for a nice restaurant for a rehearsal dinner in Frederick?

I would love to do it at Volt, because I'm in love with Top Chef and the brothers Voltaggio, but I've heard the food isn't that great, or filling, for the price that you pay. =/

I'm doing research now, so any input is welcome and appreciated! Thanks ladies!

Re: Frederick - Rehearsal Dinner Sites

• Options
    ginamarie3ginamarie3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In downtown Frederick, the Tasting Room is great. Firestones, Breward's Alley, and Isabella's are also good but a little more casual. Acacia is also really great, but a liitle pricey for what you get. Did you want to have the rehearsal dinner in downtown Frederick? HTH!!!
  • Options
    ginamarie3ginamarie3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And, I've also heard that Volt is disappointing, which makes me so sad because I was in love with Michael on top Chef! One of my friends went to Volt a few months ago, and she said the food was great, but that she was still really hungry after because the portions are sooo small. She went to McDonald's after to fill up.......
  • Options
    edited December 2011

If you want a private room, Brewer's Alley, Isabella's and Daniell's all have them.  The food is good at each of those places also.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! My FI particuarly liked the part about Volt and going to McDonald's! haha
  • Options
    heidilynn43heidilynn43 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love Tasting Room, Acacia and Isabellas. If you're interested, Restaurant Week is coming up so you could always try some of the food and talk to someone about private rooms :) We are avoiding downtown due to parking and prices (ours is much more casual) but I would love to do it at one of those!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brewer's Alley has a great room! Good size and open. It is upstairs and has an elevator that makes it feel very private. The room has beautiful windows overlooking Market St.  This is good if you want photography at your rehearsal dinner! The food is good for the price. Not the best, but better than many places.
  • Options
    kb0489kb0489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ductus daughter also, along with brewers ally would we good. also lapaz is really affortable and you could probably book out a part of the top level for the dinner
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kc11063kc11063 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah Dutch's Daughter is the perfect place for rehearsal dinners. We went with my FI's brother for his rehearsal dinner and it was AMAZING! We're definitely going there for ours too! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    vegasjillyvegasjilly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im getting married in the frederick area and we are doing our rehearsal dinner at Morgans american grille in new market, its not very far from downtown frederick. the food is delicious! they have two private rooms, one for smaller parties, one for bigger. they have a very nice ambiance there and again, the food, yum-o!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards