March 2013 Weddings

Hair trial!

It's been slowish around here now that everyone is either married or in the last days of planning, so I thought I'd share my hair trial pictures! It will be touched up more of course the day of, but I love it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio

Re: Hair trial!

• This style looks very nice on you! I just had mine a few weeks ago. Just a couple more days and we can join the MRS. club LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That looks very pretty on you. 

I didn't post an intro on this board but I'll be getting married in a week.  I can't believe you ladies have just a few days!  Nervous? Excited? Both?
  • Looks good! Perfect style for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_hair-trial?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:3c31c84b-f49a-492f-92d1-e015f3f2533ePost:84c3daea-872d-489d-88ce-3853ffc32bec">Re: Hair trial!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That looks very pretty on you.  I didn't post an intro on this board but I'll be getting married in a week.  I can't believe you ladies have just a few days!  Nervous? Excited? Both?
    Posted by minskat30[/QUOTE]

Everything all at once! Haha. Just trying to go through everything and make sure we don't forget anything. All those little detail questions people are asking me and I stare back with a dumb look on my face because I hadn't thought about that random detail, haha. It will all work out though and if we're married at the end of the day, then it was successful :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards