African American Weddings

Virtual Wedding Shower for : LadyNami, nitashanti78 , shiravduncan, and M1ssJ!!!

All earthly goods I wish thee.
All that's good for thee and thine
And still, not only earthly
But all we know to be divine. May earth and heaven mingle
May earth and heaven be one
All through your earthly journey
Till sets your earthly sun. In Sunshine and in shadow
Through dancing and in song
May heaven bless your union
Throughout your whole life long.  Where Cha at? I had to google a prayer.  Anywaaaaays. lol! HAPPY WEDDING DAY! I got the drinks! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Virtual Wedding Shower for : LadyNami, nitashanti78 , shiravduncan, and M1ssJ!!!

• Sending nothing but sweet wishes and pure HAPPINESS your way!!!!!!Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got the cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off! LOL! No pics..sorry...on iPad!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • I got the cake!

I ha
    Anniversary
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited November 2012
    Bringing a gift filled with joy for your wedding! 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited November 2012
    I got the games and more prayers!!!!! M1ssJ, you getting married, lady!!!! So happy for you! Many high blessings in your marriage. I pray Your day will go as planned. May God will bless your home, marriage, finances, and body to product awesome offspring. May love and joy be in your daily married life and May God hold your marriage in his hands. We AAW sissys all send our positive spirits and hugs, may that surround you throughout your wedding day. In Jesus name we pray, Amen!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • I got the libations, the gift bags and the meatballs. I also got four gift cards for the spa so you lovely ladies can relax before the big day! It includes a full massage with h ot stones, a facial, pedicure, manicure, and a sugar scrub!

AMEN ON THAT KEYAIRA!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Y'all are too sweet. Thank you so much!!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • So sorry, I missed my own shower...I've been swamped this week! Thank you so much Knottie Sisters, I'm so excited! Congrats to all the other Brides getting married this week. Love you ladies! XOXO

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards