New York-Upstate

Key Bank @ Procotors

I've read that this is a new venue - can only find one picture online. Has anybody checked it out or been to an event there??

Re: Key Bank @ Procotors

• edited December 2011
    Key Hall @ Proctors is a new venue run by The Glen Sanders Mansion and it is beautiful!!! There are pictures and contact information online at www.onereputation.com/keyhall
  • onek625onek625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an appt on Thursday - will let you know how it goes but so far, they've been fantastic!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'm a few hours away and won't get there till next month. I've seen two pictures and it has a great look, but i can't figure out where the cocktail hour or dance floor is.
  • aral2003aral2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One Reputation manages weddings at Key Hall and also at Saratoga National where I am having my wedding reception.  They are very professional and do not miss a beat.  I am sure you will love them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • onek625onek625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This place is amazing! THey are still under some construction but worth the trip tosee. Cocktails, etc are in a few smaller rooms off hte ballroom - they are in the process of constructing a bar for that area.  We are most likely booking it for March 2012.. take the trip and see it.. definitely worthwhile.  And yes, Mazzone's staff are top notch professionals. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah last I saw it was still undergoing some renovations - but it looks INCREDIBLE!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards