Tennessee

WEDDING PLANNER

Hello

First let me start by saying congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!  I understand what u are going through. I too just had a wedding about 5 months ago. and let me tell u it was exhausting! lol. The reason for my email is to offer my wedding planning services to you at a 50% off rate. I am just getting my feet wet in this business and would love to help out another bride. I have a list of great vendors whom I personally worked with from hair and makeup to cakes and photos! We can work with any budget!  If I can be of any services to you please don’t hesitate to email me or call and let me know. Also please check me out on face book. If you can please refer a friend...thx

www.facebook.com/pages/3-Sistahs-Wedding-Event-Planning/242870509087464">http://www.facebook.com/pages/3-Sistahs-Wedding-Event-Planning/242870509087464
I AM MRS DuBose....

Re: WEDDING PLANNER

• smithwillsmithwill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would certainly consider this planner.  I was just part of a wedding in Chattanooga that Sherri Thomas with weddings by design planned and to say the least we were underwhelmed.  When you initially meet her she tells you "what you want to hear".  This will not be the case on the day of your wedding. She creates more stress than happiness on your big day.  She nearly made the flower girl cry with her bossy and snappy attitude.  She did not dress up for this formal occasion and simply does not have the personality for the profession.  I would encourage pepole to really get to know the planner on a personal level before choosing the right one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards