Ohio-Columbus

Hair Help!

First - June 4th brides - only 100 more days :)

Second (and the real reason for posting), I need some help with what to do about hair! My bridesmaids, moms, and I will be getting ready at my parents house in Grove City. I would like for someone to come to the house but am not sure if we can afford it. Does any one know of any good stylists that will come to you? I am also considering Kenneth's on Stringtown Road - any experiences here?

Thanks!!
image 263 Invited
image 178 are ready to party! image 51 are so missing out image 34 are making me crazy!
RSVP Date: May 7th
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair Help!

• sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jen King (she works out of Salon Lofts in the Short North) and she comes to you! She's a sweet pea and is really energetic. Other people on here I know are using Shannon Goode and she comes to you as well. Both ladies I think are in the same price range.

Getting ready in Grove City... where's your wedding?! :-)
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Grove City, too!  I am using Shannon Goode.  I had my trial a few weeks ago, and I loved it!  It is actually really reasonable pricing... you will probably pay about the same if you go to Kenneths on Stringtown.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 323 Made the List!
    image 114 Are ready to Dance!
    image 12 Can't make it!
    image 197 Forgot how to use Snail Mail!
  • lyssa5966lyssa5966 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amanda Braun at Salon Lofts Short North is amazing. She has been doing my hair for years and I'm so excited she gets to be with me at my wedding. She is coming to me and I believe you can get her to come to you most places in the area. I'm actually flying up to Ohio from FL for some wedding planning and doing a trial with her this next week. If you would like any info on pricing or her info let me know.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • LizLVWLizLVW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! I have heard good things about several girls out of Salon Lofts. We are actually getting married at St. John's downtown and the reception is at J. Liu. Just using my parents house as the wedding day war zone!!

Any body else that has any suggestions - I'll definitely still take them! Thanks again girls!
    image 263 Invited
    image 178 are ready to party! image 51 are so missing out image 34 are making me crazy!
    RSVP Date: May 7th
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm June 4th too!  We are using Jennifer King as some others suggested.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My sister used Shannon Goode for her wedding in August.  She styled hair for eight of us (I was in the bridal party) in our hotel suite.  She was really nice, organized, talented, quick, and thorough, and we all liked our hair.  My sister has an extensive reviews in her married bio (link in siggy). 

Here's Shannon's web site: http://www.goodehair.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards