Ohio-Toledo

Searcing for ivory veil to purhcase

Hi!
I'm looking for an ivory cathedral length veil to purchased used, if possible.  If you have one for sale, please let me know. My wedding is Oct. 6 in Perrysburg, OH.

I'm wearing the Sottero gown "Tracey" and really want it all to make a statement!

Thanks!
Lisa

Re: Searcing for ivory veil to purhcase

• I don't have any to sell, but if you're looking to save money, check out Puttin On The Glitz in Perrysburg.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_searcing-for-invry-veil-to-purhcase?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:76678e9f-517f-4026-b156-132853d215cfPost:837525d8-a272-45f2-a8d9-929aec35a290">Searcing for ivory veil to purhcase</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I'm looking for an ivory cathedral length veil to purchased used, if possible.  If you have one for sale, please let me know. My wedding is Oct. 6 in Perrysburg, OH. I'm wearing the Sottero gown "Tracey" and really want it all to make a statement! Thanks! Lisa
    Posted by flybymysyde[/QUOTE]

<div>Look on ebay.  Seriously.  I bought mine 3 years ago now... but at the time I found a single layer, cathedral length veil for $20ish.  Check out etsy too.  Plenty of people make them for a great price.</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards