Maine
Options

Reception venue

Hi everyone!
My fiance and I are getting married in November of 2013. I am trying to find a venue for the reception anywhere between Portland and Waterville. We are looking to spend between $5-7,000 on the venue (depending on what it includes). I am not having any luck at all! Any ideas!? We are doing a vintage theme and plan on having around 100 guest.
Thanks! Tisha

Re: Reception venue

• Options
    Have you looked into Seasons in Portland?
  • Options
    I think TK ate my Post, So I'll repost it... Have you checked out Seasons in Portland?
  • Options
    We looked at seasons the other day and we are going to go with that place :) Thank you so much!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Awesome! Thats where my Wedding is in September :-) we actually checked them out through a reccomendation of another Knottie on here- Hcorrigan, she had her reception there last summer- and we went to a wedding there this last November, it was Beautiful!   Very Excited!   when is your wedding???
  • Options
    Yay!  Another Seasons Bride!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Im so glad I found other brides that got married there! :) Our wedding is October 4, 2013. Im trying my hardest to get most of the planning done now so its easier on us later on. There are so many things to be done!

• Options
    Amanda8219Amanda8219 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    We are also having our reception at Seasons in June 2013! Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards