November 2012 Weddings
Options

Printing on RSVP envelopes

I posted this in the DIY board but I wanted to see if anyone here had ideas as well

Hi there! Does anyone have any recommendations on how to print directly on these envelopes? I know I can use labels but I wanted to see if I can print on them before I do labels. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

http://www.cardsandpockets.com/358x518rsvpenvelopepointedflap.aspx
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Printing on RSVP envelopes

• Options

I don't think its possible on a home computer. I used a stamp which turned out great, I used it for the back of the outer envelope and again for the front of my RSVP envelope.

• Options
    I don't think you'd have a problem. The envelopes I used for our save the dates were square and the program I used didn't have that size, but I just chose a different one and did a ton of test prints until I got it to center correctly. Does that make sense? 
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got the same ones from cardsandpockets and just made a custom size page in word so I could print directly on them... Just did all of mine today in no time... If u pm me your email address I can send u the file I used :)
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ditto the stamp idea.

I designed a rubber stamp that I used on the back of our STD envelopes, and will use it on the back of our invitations, as well as our RSVP envelopes
  • Options
    sundayrose you have a PM!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_printing-on-rsvp-envelopes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:f321f00a-f5c3-4a76-990c-16cf6ff01764Post:610cf41a-f23b-40e2-af0f-fa047abd6fa3">Re: Printing on RSVP envelopes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think its possible on a home computer. I used a stamp which turned out great, I used it for the back of the outer envelope and again for the front of my RSVP envelope.
    Posted by kalynn12[/QUOTE]

This is a great idea! I may invest in one for FI and I instead of buying a jillion return address labels.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards