First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Me!  SO crazy right

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard it was going to be Sam like last week, shes not dead, she just loses her hearing for a few days so dont worry, Jazz hands will be back LOL
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  I know, I was so confused today.  I don't like to read spoilers, so I didn't know what was happening. I figured that Sam wasn't dead because you usually hear when someone is leaving the show.  

I also knew that Franco was coming back, which always makes thing interesting.  Monday will help to explain everything. 

Maybe, just maybe, this will cause Jason and Sam to get married, oh a girl can hope can't she?  hahaha.  
  • Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh I hate Franco. . . I hate him in real life (well from interviews and stuff LOL) too. I heard Liz was fired but then fans made an uproar andnow shes not fired anymore. I wish they would just kill her off hahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I didn't know that they "unfired" her.....she does get annoying though.  They will have to bring Helena back at some point to clear up the whole Lucky/Nicholas baby thing.  

I actually like Franco, I can't really say why.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE GH!
    My mom has wtched as a teenager, so I grew up watching it!
    I fell away for a few years when I started working full tine, but always kept up with plot~lines online, and my cute grandma who would fill me in!
    Once Brenda came back I HAD to start DVRing it, and now am so addicted again!
    This week was GREAT! Can't wait to see what happens next week!
    I read some spoilers online... but not all the ones I read ever happen, so we'll see!!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is part of the reason I don't like to read spoilers, Heather, they aren't always true.  Plus, you can usually figure out what is going to happen.  

When we first moved into our house, H didn't understand why we needed to spend $15 a month for a DVR.........

"Ummmm, because I need to be able to watch GH!, thats why!" hahaha

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_felcia-anyone-watches-gh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:0560cdcb-5342-413a-9f28-6a6ee86f167bPost:c04d0bfd-508b-4ce7-a691-8f3a5cfc65d4">Re: *felcia* or anyone that watches GH</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is part of the reason I don't like to read spoilers, Heather, they aren't always true.  Plus, you can usually figure out what is going to happen.   When we first moved into our house, H didn't understand why we needed to spend $15 a month for a DVR.........  "Ummmm, because I need to be able to watch GH!, thats why!" hahaha
    Posted by felicia220[/QUOTE]

<div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#008080">DVR is the best invention ever! Though it did disappoint me to learn that on average GH is really only about 36 minutes long!!! Thank god for the FF button!</font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#008080">
    </font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#008080">I am search a nerd ~ from work I did the chat thing they did this week, where the cast watched live & chatted.... and both Sonny & Carly answered my Q's, so I thought I was hotshit all week! LOL</font></div>
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_felcia-anyone-watches-gh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:0560cdcb-5342-413a-9f28-6a6ee86f167bPost:2d838b3e-210d-4ff0-9fce-731e9672eb03">Re: *felcia* or anyone that watches GH</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *felcia* or anyone that watches GH :  , where the cast watched live & chatted.... and both Sonny & Carly answered my Q's, so I thought I was hotshit all week! LOL
    Posted by Heather822[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh wow, that is pretty awesome.  I am at school during GH, so I couldn't log on.  I would have loved to log on to the chats.  </div><div>
    </div><div>H asked me yesterday how often someone dies on the show, I told him that it doesn't happen often and then he realized that I was tearing up at the thought of someone on the show dying.  How pathetic am I? hahahah</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_felcia-anyone-watches-gh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:0560cdcb-5342-413a-9f28-6a6ee86f167bPost:3a734152-d6a6-4737-842b-751597b319be">Re: *felcia* or anyone that watches GH</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *felcia* or anyone that watches GH : Oh wow, that is pretty awesome.  I am at school during GH, so I couldn't log on.  I would have loved to log on to the chats.   <strong>H asked me yesterday how often someone dies on the show, I told him that it doesn't happen often and then he realized that I was tearing up at the thought of someone on the show dying.  How pathetic am I? hahahah</strong>
    Posted by felicia220[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#008080">Ahhh!!!  Who were you thinking of?</font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#008080">Stone & BJ get me every time I think about them!</font>

</div>
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah the whole Stone thing does get me too.  I was upset about Brenda and Sam.  Even though Brenda has left before and I knew Sam wasn't dead (at least I think) It still gets to me, I have been watching these people since I was a little girl, they sometimes feel semi-real.....hahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_felcia-anyone-watches-gh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:0560cdcb-5342-413a-9f28-6a6ee86f167bPost:33f307a4-840b-43b0-812c-80f6cfd91cdc">Re: *felcia* or anyone that watches GH</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *felcia* or anyone that watches GH : Ahhh!!!  Who were you thinking of? Stone & BJ get me every time I think about them!
    Posted by Heather822[/QUOTE]

BJ dying really gets to me. Stone not so much anymore since Robin is constantly talking about him. I do miss the ball they would have for AIDS though, it was always interesting.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey girls, have to jump in here, love GH!! i gasped out loud on when it was sam and not brenda, i had heard brenda was not in the car, but was not expecting sam!! the look on jason's face :( i love when he shows emotion, since he's always so "stonecold"...BJ and Stone both killed me, i remember crying my eyes out...my sister (MOH) is harassing me about the earrings brenda's girls wore, she wants me to get them for my girls :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards