Wisconsin

Photography

Im Looking for a photographer in the Green Bay area. Has anyone heard of Aesthetic Photography? I like their website. Or any other recommendations would be great.
Thanks

Re: Photography

• boxcarboxcar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From the Appleton area: www.rbuckleyphotography.com
  • DanicaDanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Aesthetic!!  She is great.  I've worked with her on a few things and she was super nice and the end result was fabulous.
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard of them. A friend of mine had Pixels Photography, who was AWESOME! And I also have a friend I graduated high school with, Jordan Destree who is Glitz Photography...he's very good too. I wanted someone a bit cheaper but still good so I have been talking to Joe Hang....haven't booked him yet though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love twoguysphotography.com we jsut met with one of the guys last night, they're work is amazing and they're such great guys. The prices are great too, starting at $995 for a decent package. They're out of the Oshkosh area, and you should definitely look into them! I'm so excited to have them photograph our wedding!
  • MayersLadyMayersLady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Appleton I wouldn't use any other photographer than David E. Jackson.  He's AMAZING!!!
  • michelle142michelle142 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Adam Shea
    www.adam-shea.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • buczbr01buczbr01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my really good friends is cousins to the man who runs Glitz Photography and he is really great!  You could also check out the group Photography by Brittany on facebook.  It is $600 for the day including copyrights and a cd of all of your proofs.   
  • edited December 2011
    Hello, we are going with little foot photography. She is a friend of a friend and does nice work. For $1200 you get two photographers all day, and a CD copyright free:) The price also includes engagement pics with a CD that is also copyright free. Here is the link to her facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/De-Pere-WI/Little-Foot-Photography/41882838238 and here is the link to her main website http://www.littlefootphotography.com/:) If you are looking for cheaper there is someone we were also thinking about going with because of the SUPER cheap prices. Here is his link to his website http://www.lealiouphotographystudio.com/
  • edited December 2011
    We have signed withwww.photographicaerts.com">
    www.photographicaerts.com

She is great and I love her pictures.
  • grace0831grace0831 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_photography-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:a6572c06-4a17-4e70-b38d-5fc465ca3b18Post:5169d039-556b-4913-82c7-e845cf85eef5">Re: Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]One of my really good friends is cousins to the man who runs Glitz Photography and he is really great!  You could also check out the group Photography by Brittany on facebook.  It is $600 for the day including copyrights and a cd of all of your proofs.   
    Posted by buczbr01[/QUOTE]

I graduated with Jordan from Glitz! small world I suppose :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Light Source Photography. Cathleen Warren is fantastic. My friend Alli had a Old Hollywood theme which looked EXACTLY perfect in photos. We are doing candids and pastel tones and she NAILED it for our engagement shots! Her packages are Sooo reasonable.

cathleenwarren00@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards