August 2013 Weddings

Dress Help!!

So I went dress shopping for the first time on Saturday.  We went to 2 salons .  At the second shop, I think I found my dres.  I want to make sure it's really "the dress" since I feel odd about only having been out looking one day but I don't konw if I should try on more dresses or not.  HELP!!!

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dress Help!!

• The dress I ended up buying was the second one I tried on. I tried on a few more at that shop, but I just knew that this one was PERFECT! When you know you know :)

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • I only went shopping one day and am completely happy with the dress I found at the second shop.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I only went to one shop and it was the first dress I tried on (and the one I loved online!) I went to that store specifically to try it on and wound up loving it. I still tried on four more gowns of all different types just to make sure I covered my bases. While I loved parts of the other dresses, nothing compared to that first dress.

In other words..Don't sweat it! I think it's pretty common to get one of the first dresses you try on. =) Just make sure to stop looking once you buy it! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • I tell you if you keep looking you are going to confuse yourself or become a two dress bride. LOL!   If you find yourself constantly thinking about the dress and can't imagine yourself in anything else on your wedding day then you probably found "the dress".   So STOP looking like the PPers said.  However, if there is any doubt maybe you should try on a few more.  There's nothing like getting a dress and then having dress remorse.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• I only went to one store and it was the third or fourth dress I tried on! I went back a week later to make sure. I don't see a problem with only going one day if you really think it's the one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • my dress has been my dress since i first saw it online last december i finally tried it on this september and i put it on and was like yup this is it.. i entertained everyone trying on a few other dresses but i knew that was my dress
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Thanks for your advice!   I ended up going back to the store and trying the dress on again by myself and still love it so I bought it!!  I figured I was thinking about it all week and staring at myself in the pictures my sister took of me in it so it had to be the dress!  Woohoo!!!  Thanks again!!

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards