Georgia-Atlanta

Just starting planning - awesome wedding vendors - coordinator, flowers, make-up, runners

Hi all. Just got married a few weeks ago and all of the vendors I used were so amazing and performed so beyond expectations I wanted to let the community know. When I first started my process, I had no idea where to start so I thought this could help you plan your wedding.

Wedding Coordinator - Shannon Moore    slmoore10@gmail.com

Shannon was so super organized, kept her cool and collected personality throughout the process and was super fun to work with. Her smile never left her face even in stressful situations and I knew on my wedding day, i did not have to worry about a thing since Shannon had it covered. She worked within my budget but went way over and beyond what we had contracted for her to help with. Furthermore, all the other vendors we worked with had the nicest things to say about Shannon. She is super sweet but gets the job done if she needs to and isn't afraid to go to bat for the bride when required. She met with me many times over the planning period and was ALWAYS available by phone and email to answer my questions ( no matter how silly), chat with other vendors and all in all, make me feel at ease about the big day. I can't say enough good things about her.

Flowers - Birch Blooms

http://birchblooms.blogspot.com/

From the first minute I sat down wit Angie, I got the best vibes from her. She has so much energy and clearly loves what she does. I had some very specific idea on how I wanted the flowers and other decor to look but then Angie brought so many new and different ideas to the table. She really thought through what would work in regards to my colors, the venue and also my personal style. She brought a very clean. modern and whimsical aesthetic to my flowers which matches my personality. She pegged and executed my style perfectly as I am sure she could do with any bride. Throughout the planning process, she contacted me several times with new and amazing ideas  - she was obviously always thinking about my big day not just the week before. So manye pof our guests commented about how beautiful and original our flowers were. I feel like more of our guests posted pics of the flowers and table decor on FB the next day than any other aspect of our wedding. Lastly, she stayed within our budget which was not that big. Since Angie is a solo flier,I feel like she can give you a lot more for your money and always provides very personalized service. Also she is FUN to work with.

Alison Church Photography

http://alisonchurch.com/blog/

I can not say enough good things about Alison. From the moment we met, we clicked. She is an ultimate professional but has such an easy-going and sweet personality - she puts you at ease which I think is very important for your wedding day. Although Alison did take some more staged shots, her style is more journalistic. After looking at the pictures, you feel like almost a spy with back-stage pictures to the best moments that went on during the wedding. She catches everything.Her eye is impeccable. From the moment, I saw her on our wedding day, she made me laugh, calmed me down and took the most amazing photos. All of our guests have commented what beautiful photos we have. So different that regular staged wedding photography ( although we did get beautiful family shots too).Alison went over and beyond what we paid her for. She stayed longer and also brought another photographer sinceshe thought we would need it with our venue. She is like the energizer bunny when she starts taking pictures and I am sure that is why we have so many GREAT shots - she did not miss anything. When I first started looking at wedding photographers, i was astounded by how much some of the them cost. And then I found Alison - she is affordable especially considering all the time and energy she puts into taking the images and also post-production. All our family and friends have asked to buy the photos - they can't get enough of her amazing photography.

Harmony Kubiak

nolaharmony@gmail.com    FB - "makeup by Harmony"

Harmony is awesome. I absolutely loved my make-up on our wedding day. I explained to her my vision of what I wanted to look like and she got it immediately. I liked her style of doing make-up too. Her background is less wedding make-up and more professional photography / video make-up and you can tell by her style. i did not look crazy made-up just me but better. On the day of the wedding, she not only did my make-up but 5 bridemaids, MOB and two flower girls while never loosing her cool or seeming rushed.Everyone looked beautiful. All my bridemaids LOVED the way the looked ( and so did their husbands). Harmony also did a test run with me where she tried several ideas . I also liked that she applied the fees for the test run towards my day-off make-up. All in all, my skin looked beautiful, my lashes stayed put, my eyeliner and mascara did not run even with a misting from tears and my face looked just as good at the end of the night as the beginning. Honestly, I don't think I have ever looked better. Lastly, after the wedding, Harmony emailed me a complete list of everything she did for the wedding in case I would ever want to recreate my look.

Abery Design - runners

arbery@bellsouth.net

Hope did an amazing job on my runners. She delivered on time and on budget. I would definitely recommendher again.

Re: Just starting planning - awesome wedding vendors - coordinator, flowers, make-up, runners

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards