Gothic Weddings

HELP!!!!! Halloween Themed Military Wedding

My dream wedding is a Halloween themed beach wedding. My boyfriend is in the Marines and hasn't formally proposed yet due to his deployment but we have been have been talking about getting married for a while now. We are planning on getting married after he is out of the service next year so we have plenty of time to plan everything.

My question to everyone is does anyone have any ideas for this theme. We are intersted in using red, black, and white for our colors.

Re: HELP!!!!! Halloween Themed Military Wedding

• Hi there? When's your wedding ? I am casting for Los Angeles brides for My Fair Wedding with David Tutera and your wedding sounds SO fun. He is looking to help give brides their dream wedding! Below is the info! 

WE tv's hit series MY FAIR WEDDING is now seeking brides who are getting married in the LA area in April, May or June 2012 and need a little help making their dream weddings a reality.

This season, we're looking for brides with UNIQUE wedding ideas -- ideas so unique that the groom, family, friends or bridal party may not be completely convinced that it's a good idea. If you are that bride (or that groom, family member or friend), then we want to hear from YOU! David Tutera can take any unique idea and turn it into the perfect wedding event for EVERYONE. 

Thank you 

Jacqueline Shakta
    JShakta@pilgrimstudios.com
  • Hi there? When's your wedding ? I am casting for Los Angeles brides for My Fair Wedding with David Tutera and your wedding sounds SO fun. He is looking to help give brides their dream wedding! Below is the info! 

WE tv's hit series MY FAIR WEDDING is now seeking brides who are getting married in the LA area in April, May or June 2012 and need a little help making their dream weddings a reality.

This season, we're looking for brides with UNIQUE wedding ideas -- ideas so unique that the groom, family, friends or bridal party may not be completely convinced that it's a good idea. If you are that bride (or that groom, family member or friend), then we want to hear from YOU! David Tutera can take any unique idea and turn it into the perfect wedding event for EVERYONE. 

Thank you 

Jacqueline Shakta
    JShakta@pilgrimstudios.com
  • Well, military can be a bit strict and hard to mix, but I think you've already got a wonderful combination of colors taking the formal dress into consideration. I might lean away from beach, since at least one person there will probably want to be in dress uniform and I can't imagine dealing with those shoes and sand, but if you're both dead-set on the beach, taking it toward a sunset ceremony followed by an indoor evening reception would go well with the colors and outfits. All of these elements could probably be done at a morning or afternoon wedding, I'm just spitballing here what sounds best together to me.

• How about some truly outrageaous mugs to toast your union?  I cast mugs from my original designs that were inspired by drinking horns from ancient Greece and Persia.  I have made several wedding setsfor entire wedding parties.  I hav a beautiful satin black glaze.  Only takes a second to look!

http://www.etsy.com/your/listings

J. Chischilly
  • You are not allowed to advertise here on the boards, it's in the T's and C's when you signed up in the Community.
  • I am also starting to plan for a Halloween/Fairytale/Birthday wedding for 10/31/2013. It is also me and my fiance's 42nd birthday on that day. I have found some things, but really waiting on him to start helping make formal plans with me yet. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards