Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

AW: Our Capture Studios Wedding Video!!!

I know I haven't been around much in awhile, but I just had to come AW my wedding highlights video from our absolutely amazing videographer, Matt at Capture Studios! He was absolutely incredible to work with and I can't wait to get our full video on DVD next week!

http://vimeo.com/33554910
Password: highlight
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: Our Capture Studios Wedding Video!!!

• Options
    MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so jealous of all you girls who have videos from Capture Studios! If I had known about them sooner, I would have tried to find a way to budget them in, because they are amazing pieces of art/beauty.

Allison, your video is no exception.  You look absolutely radiant and you wedding looked so beautiful.  Congrats!
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • Options
    djlsmccanndjlsmccann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awwwww...that is adorable! how great!!  Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_aw-capture-studios-wedding-video?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:e8a38540-3f8d-49f1-90f5-70612478de82Post:b23922b6-4e45-4177-848a-3c67dcf353f7">Re: AW: Our Capture Studios Wedding Video!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am so jealous of all you girls who have videos from Capture Studios! If I had known about them sooner, I would have tried to find a way to budget them in, because they are amazing pieces of art/beauty. Allison, your video is no exception.  You look absolutely radiant and you wedding looked so beautiful.  Congrats!
    Posted by MaggieandJake[/QUOTE]

<div>I couldn't agree more!  Love the video, thanks for sharing.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, I totally got all teary during your vows. How unbelievably sweet. Great video. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a great video!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies! We're super happy with it! MaggieAndJake your siggie picture is ADORABLE, PS :-)
  • Options
    MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_aw-capture-studios-wedding-video?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:e8a38540-3f8d-49f1-90f5-70612478de82Post:bb72177f-0d3f-4fe3-be11-742816c5c4bb">Re: AW: Our Capture Studios Wedding Video!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks so much ladies! We're super happy with it! MaggieAndJake your siggie picture is ADORABLE, PS :-)
    Posted by leggwilliams[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Aww! Thanks!

</div>
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • Options
    TCbride1TCbride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sooo cute! Your vows definitely made me teary-eyed, too! I'm slightly obsessed with Capture Studios & love all of their videos! They are so talented.

Your wedding looked so gorgeous & personal!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just beautiful!!!!  So cool to see everything come together...  Capture Studios does it again!
  • Options
  • Options
    Just beautiful!

I am so happy that I booked with them, totally worth every penny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards