Texas-Austin
Options

Thursday Question!

Where was your first date with your Groom to be?

When did you know he was the one for you?

Re: Thursday Question!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Beck's on Congress..which is now another restaurant. I didn't have an "aha" moment realizing he's the one. But my love for him grew and grew. It all seemed natural.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our first official date was at Chilis. haha We were only 16 years old we had already been dating for a month before we actually went on a date.
    I think in my head I always knew he was the one. It just took us time to get to the point where we both knew we were going to get married.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our first date was at a cycle class at Gold's. I took him out to breakfast after the class. He was blown away because I paid.. LOL

The first time I knew he was the one was our offical date at North at the Domain. We've been just 'friends' over several months and I knew at that point that I was in love.
  • Options
    Ally55Ally55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met in a small college town and our first date was on a Sunday at 10 p.m. so the only thing that was really open was the movies. I picked the movie and it was that time of year when nothing good was out. It ended up being a scary movie. At the end of the night when he was driving me back, he didn't want to leave so we went and sat at a 24-hr dinner for a while. It wasn't the greatest first date but it makes us laugh about it when we think about it.

If you are wondering why we went out so late, I had just gotten back into town and my FI worked on Sundays taking care of a special needs adult so it was all we had time to do!
  • Options
    erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know its Friday but...I do not know what our first official date was. We were in high school and just dated/ hung out and went for drives around town (I like to call drives adventures since you never know what will happen).We still like to go on adventures.

I think I always new he was the one but didn't really sink in until about a year after we started dating. I always had the this is so right feeling and didn't know what that meant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was at Malaga Tapas Bar.

I suspected it before the date, but knew absolutely within 30 minutes. E Harmony really does work. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went apple picking and then for pie at thier restaurant. I knew that day....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our first date was like a tour of Austin. We met at my apartment and decided to go for a drive. Our stops along the way included the scenic overlook off of 360 & Mount Bonnell. According to the Austin Visitor's Guide "At 785 feet, it is one of the highest points within the city limits. Mystery, romance and tragedy surround the craggy landmark. Tales of ill-fated lovers leaping to their death from the precipice inspired the legend that the first time a couple climbs the 99 steps to the top of Mt. Bonnell, they fall in love. On the second trip, they get engaged. But, beware, the third climb could prove fatal." Little did I know that I would fall in love with the only man I ever climbed those 99 steps with.

Here's my "I knew he was the one" story that I've posted previously:
    My FI and I will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary in March the weekend before our wedding. After just a few months of dating, I must have thought he was the one because I totally blurted out 'I Love You' one morning when we were leaving for work. Before then, I had never been the first one to share those words and that morning, they just came out.

Then a couple of years ago, we were in a pretty bad car accident. The ambulance came & the firemen had to pry the door open to get my FI out of the car. They put us in the same ambulance and we rode to the emergency room holding hands. Once at the hospital, they put him in the cardiac arrest unit & me in a room on the opposite end of the ER. They kept telling me he was fine, but for some reason I knew better. The longer I laid there without seeing him the more scared I became. Finally, after several hours & several tests, he came into the room and I cannot explain the rush of emotions I had inside just seeing him (and the staff trailing after him trying to get him to lay back down). Luckily we were both fine, just pretty beaten up, but I knew then and there that he was the man I was destined to spend the rest of my life with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Our first date was a mutual friends birthday party. We were inseperable the whole night and have been ever since. As for the moment I knew he was the one, I have a daughter from a previous relationship and I knew he was the one when he came to meet her for the first time he showed up at my house with double stuffed oreos and chocolate milk for her. She was 4 at the time and to this day they are best friends who love sharing oreos together!

Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards