Nevada-Las Vegas

Printing - Office Max, Kinkos, Office Depot Etc

I am planning on ordering PDF designs from Etsy of all of my day of paper (menus, programs, table numbers and misc signage) has anyone used a local printer to print things like this? I am unsure how easy and affordable it is.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Printing - Office Max, Kinkos, Office Depot Etc

• It's easy to have them do them, just upload or drop off.  If you drop them off they can run a sample for your approval before printing the entire job. Kinko's has self-serve too and you can use your own paper.

Last time I used them for a work project, they printed 75 pages. Each page was two images which I  had cut down. Cost was about $85 with a higher quality paper than regular copy paper. They charge per cut too, so it was $6? for cutting the set.

Vistaprint might be less expensive, especially if you are printing multiple items. There is usually a promo if sign up for emails.
  • Thanks for the info. I think you are right. Vistaprint would probably be cheaper if I could upload designs for the menu and program.  I wonder if they have an upload option for programs and menus. I will have to check!  I will probably be better off printing the signage (cocktails, guestbook etc) at Kinkos though seeing there will only be one copy needed.

Thanks for the info!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's probably not cheap but many of the strip resorts have a mini fedex kinkos or similar on-site.  I needed to print something for a friend speaking during our ceremony and was able to print from my room to the kinkos on site at mandalay through the fedex website; pretty cool but it cost a few dollars for just a few pages.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I had menu cards, itinerary flyers, I spy cards, and mad libs all done through Vista Print and uploaded my own images. They came out great.
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_printing-office-max-kinkos-office-depot-etc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:7fe2b962-040a-4455-88e5-ca5da2f99103Post:f2811533-ab2e-4160-890b-e9e6b17e5af0">Re: Printing - Office Max, Kinkos, Office Depot Etc</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had menu cards, itinerary flyers, I spy cards, and mad libs all done through Vista Print and uploaded my own images. They came out great.
    Posted by jkr41271[/QUOTE]

I am going to send you a PM to pick your brain a bit!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_printing-office-max-kinkos-office-depot-etc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:7fe2b962-040a-4455-88e5-ca5da2f99103Post:ec79d274-7a34-4462-a64d-22ce4dbc7637">Re: Printing - Office Max, Kinkos, Office Depot Etc</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Printing - Office Max, Kinkos, Office Depot Etc : I am going to send you a PM to pick your brain a bit!
    Posted by PlatinumBride13[/QUOTE]

Not a prob
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • i was going to do this but decided not to. office msx charges $1.09 per cut. it would add up to almost $4 to cut paper plus the cost of the printing. i decided to print at home and bought a paper cutter and am going to do it myself. we are doing mad libs, invite, 3 invite inserts and a couple other small things. its not hard at all if you have the patience

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_printing-office-max-kinkos-office-depot-etc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:7fe2b962-040a-4455-88e5-ca5da2f99103Post:5e3ea80a-ab5f-4c23-8ffc-b407421f4b4a">Re: Printing - Office Max, Kinkos, Office Depot Etc</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Printing - Office Max, Kinkos, Office Depot Etc : Not a prob
    Posted by jkr41271[/QUOTE]
  • $17 for $70 Worth of Custom-Printing Services from Vistaprint

http://www.groupon.com/deals/vista-print?utm_campaign=UserReferral_dp&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=uu12145046

There's 1 day and a few more hours left for this deal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_printing-office-max-kinkos-office-depot-etc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:7fe2b962-040a-4455-88e5-ca5da2f99103Post:ec908434-2212-472b-a383-3dc380d68fd9">Re: Printing - Office Max, Kinkos, Office Depot Etc</a>:
    [QUOTE]i was going to do this but decided not to. office msx charges $1.09 per cut. it would add up to almost $4 to cut paper plus the cost of the printing. i decided to print at home and bought a paper cutter and am going to do it myself. we are doing mad libs, invite, 3 invite inserts and a couple other small things. its not hard at all if you have the patience n Response to Re: Printing - Office Max, Kinkos, Office Depot Etc :
    Posted by soontobehasrouni[/QUOTE]

Wow! Thats a lot just to cut a piece of paper.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards