Ohio-Northeast

photog in canton??

hi all im in need of a pretty cheaply priced photographer.  my fiance are paying for everything ourselves and do not have a huge budget...im always looking for a good deal...

Re: photog in canton??

• edited December 2011
    We are using Captured Memories. Ralph has been great so far (meeting with us to discuss schedules and who we want in our pictures and what locations we want) and his prices are very reasonable, plus you actually get photos not just a disk. (I hate that) He is located in Akron, but we are also getting married in Canton and it is not a problem.
    -This is not legal advice- Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPiclarger_image
  • edited December 2011
     Jay Kossman did our pics and the price was just right, cheapest I found and still excellent quality. He took my profile pic :)  Visit his site and you can see pricing.

http://www.digital504.com
    Leanne
  • edited December 2011
    Jay Kossman was our second choice. We booked with Maria Sharron. Love her work, has a great "eye", very creative, great personality and very professional. she can also work with your budget.
    My sister, Lisa, is also a photographer. and i tell her all the time that she doesnt charge enough! HAHAAAA! a lot of her gigs are in the cleveland area just because thats where is lives but travels wherever. I love her work and am seriously not saying this just because she is my sister. i booked with maria sharron because her style and style are very similar to hers. you can see her work at:
    http://www.lisafbphotography.com/

tell her i sent you from the knot!
    "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." ~ When Harry Met Sally
  • edited December 2011

and Jay Kossman books SO FAST. when i met with him in november, he had already turned down 50 weddings for 2011. and he was booked when 2 of my coworkers were trying to book with him too. make sure you contact him ASAP.

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." ~ When Harry Met Sally
  • JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Gleason89Gleason89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A family friend of ours named TJ (Tamara) Reese does wedding photos and she is wonderful at it. Im not sure if she has an actual website or if she is just going by her facebook and word of mouth. She has taken a lot of photos for my family over the years weather it be vacation photos to graduation photos.

I am personally going with Amore Studios they travel the country.They have an awesome view on photography that fits my fiance and my taste very well since we are outside the box kind of people. We chose not to go with TJ only because we didnt want to make a guest at our wedding work however I have a feeling her camera will be out anyway haha.
  • Be careful, Jay Kossman did our wedding, and we didn't see a photo for almost a year.
  • I also suggest Jay Kossman. He shot our wedding and we loved our photos . He isn't a huge studio and shoots alone so he books pretty fast. He is very budget friendly and I highly recommend him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards