New Jersey
Options

Monmouth/ocean county venue

We would like to get married march 2013...we looked at shadowbrook and the sterling ballroom. We are looking for a Saturday that is not ridiculously expensive. Any recommendations on places to look? Tia!

Re: Monmouth/ocean county venue

• Options
    What is your price range? What are you looking for in a venue? What may inexpensive to others may be expensive to you..
  • Options
    I am looking for no more than 130-135 pp. I am going to look at Doolans and the Mill in Spring Lake this weekend.
  • Options
    I'm booked with Doolans. Wedding is Sept 14th of this year. I loved it. I love that the tax and gratuity are included in the per person price. We got a deal becasue we booked with them during one of their bridal shows so we rec'd $5 of the per person price on top of the discount for a Friday night wedding.

• Options
    South Gate Manor in Freehold
  • Options
    The English Manor in Ocean Twp. And Crystal Point Yacht Club and The White Sands in Point Pleasant
  • Options
    We're  having our wedding at Versailles Ballroom in Toms River
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're at the Crystal Point in just under two months and I love them!
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I had my wedding at The Crystal Ballroom in Freehold and I loved it. I still hear about how amazing everything was over 8 months later. We really went all out and added basically every enhancer possible (full viennese with every kind of dessert you can think of...cakes, pies, cookies, pastries, ice cream sundae bar, chocolate fountain, hot zepolies, espresso and cappuccino, vodka ice luge, sushi roller, caviar, antipasto display, etc. etc.) and it was all so worth it. The room itself is gorgeous and it was great that it's a hotel and most people just stayed over instead of driving home trashed (and many people really took full advantage of the vodka luge haha). We also had a private breakfast for all of our guests who stayed the following morning and it was nice to be able to talk to everyone since it's hard to have conversations with people the day of. Check out their fb page...some of my wedding pics are on there (my name is Nicole).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for all of the information! I looked at the pictures of the Crystal Ballroom and it looks gorgeous!
  • Options
     I had my sweet 16 at the shadow brook. i just had an appointment there on friday for my bridal shower and their prices suck now a days. my wedding is at the mallar disland yacht club in manahawkin, im in love.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lnf616lnf616 member
    First Comment
    The Sterling ballroom and Crystal ballroom are run by the same people, they have three other locations as well, all are beautiful and inexpensive for Monmouth/Ocean county.  The food at both locations is great!

We booked the Sterling Ballroom since we will have people traveling and it is easily accessed from the Parkway!

Lisa
  • Options
    If anyone needs videography for their wedding let me know. I am a local TV Producer and run a production company in Monmouth Cty, NJ. We can work with any budget. Contact fmm301@yahoo.com to discuss. Congrats on your engagement/wedding!!!!

B. Johnston Productions
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_monmouthocean-county-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:873dd76a-51bf-402b-8328-f0d826c80a32Post:57ad2ee7-ebe6-4fc6-94a6-9b8aeca7e9f9">Re: Monmouth/ocean county venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm booked with Doolans. Wedding is Sept 14th of this year. I loved it. I love that the tax and gratuity are included in the per person price. We got a deal becasue we booked with them during one of their bridal shows so we rec'd $5 of the per person price on top of the discount for a Friday night wedding.
    Posted by FutureMrsR5711[/QUOTE]

We are booked with Doolan's for the 8th of September, this year. I think the venue is beautiful!
    Alison - Too stupid to upload a pic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards