Luxury Weddings

Honeymoon To Buy List

What made your list of things to buy for your honeymoon? I am going to Los Cabos for 8 days at the Melia Real, an all inclusive resort there. I already picked up a couple new bathing suits, and am thinking I will be buying a couple nice sundresses. Just wondering if there's something I've forgotten :)

Re: Honeymoon To Buy List

• ElleB87ElleB87 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    - International plug and electricity adapter
    - Garment bags for attire
    - Memory cards for the camera
    - Warm sweaters (we went to Ireland in Nov/Dec)
    - A nice dress because we knew we wanted to to at least one nice dinner at a fancy restaurant.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just got back from our HM in St. Lucia and basically lived in bathing suits and coverups during the day. Our resort did have a dress code for the restaurants at night so make sure you check that out. The men had to wear at a minimum close-toed shoes, slacks, and collared shirtss and I wore nice dresses (so we couldn't forget to pack those!). Also, if you're thinking about doing excursions, you may want to pack a pair of sneakers. We did some tours of the mountains and zip lined through the rain forest (both required sneakers). So I basically bought all new stuff for that. I also bought some new books for the plane/beach and new lingerie which the husband loved (:
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Thanks ladies, just looked into it and you're right, the one restaurant at the resort we want to go to does have a dress code! Thanks for drawing my attention to that so I can make sure we pack appropriately!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards