New Jersey - South
Options

good florist?

Hi all,

I need to start to look for a florist and many people have told me to go
to a florist called Mums... something? Is this a good florist? Any other suggestions?
Thanks

Re: good florist?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My florist Michael Bruce was amazing.  He went above and beyond all of my expectations and was a joy to work with both leading up to my wedding and the day of my wedding.  Everything was perfection and I cannot say enough about his abilities and service.  I interviewed 5 florists prior to deciding upon him.
  • Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mums the word in marlton. That is who I am using because of all the reccommendations on this board. So far Marie is awesome, And ive heard nothing but good things. I went in not having a clue of what i wanted and she just took over! She is great :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Maria at mums the word and LOVED it she is so sweet and gives you such personalized attention.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
  • Options
    kellyrose6kellyrose6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just signed with Mums the Word too from recommedations from this board.  She is amazing and well priced.  She is a good read on people and very friendly!  :)

which brings me to a BIG THANK YOU to all that recommended her!!
  • Options
    PhillyLove11PhillyLove11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also look into Savannah's Garden in Elmer, NJ.  Not sure if that is near you but Laura is great & really talented.  Her prices are reasonable too.
  • Options
    ae0402ae0402 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aversa's in glendora, nj
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards