Missouri-St Louis
Options

x

x
Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker October 2012 March Sig: The Dress Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: x

• Options
    We are using them for our wedding in September.  We had a tasting and their cake is amazing.  They also do all sorts of little desserts.  The girls there are very nice and will do just about anything you want.  You should definitely call them!  I believe they are listed under Sarah's Cake Stop.
  • Options

Their cakes, and cupcakes, are really really good. My friend is a baker there so we get to try a lot of thier cakes. Definitely worth trying!

• Options
    I tried both Sarah's and McArthurs cakes when I was trying to decide.  Personally I liked McArthurs better.  Sarah's Bakery had some flavors that were good, but I thought that the cakes were a little dry.  Ours were refrigerated though because my mom picked up the samples earlier in the day.  Hope you get things figured out!
  • Options
    I love Sarah's!! :)
  • Options
    Sarah's is amazing. We got my sister's sweet 16 birthday cake there and it was amazing! Plus i'm always trying to get to the food truck to get their cupcakes! Best cupcakes ever!
    PersonalMilestone Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards