Texas-Austin

need HELP deciding between two photographers!!

Have talked to several photogs and have narrowed it down to Nessa K or Sherry Hammonds...any advice for either one?

Nessa is definitely more artistic and I LOVE that...but she's newer to the business.

Sherry has the experience that Nessa doesn't, but her style is a little different.

The pricing isn't enough to sway me one way or the other...would love some help deciding!! Thanks ladies!!

Re: need HELP deciding between two photographers!!

• edited December 2011

As a new-to-the-business wedding photographer myself, I do not think you have anything to worry about with a new photographer. If you like her work more than the other photographer, hands down go with her!

• edited December 2011
    I have known people who have used both of them and were very happy with their photos - so I think it all comes down to your personal style preference. In 10, 20, 30 years...whose work would you rather look back at? IMO, the less photoshop actions and the more natural the photo the better it ages, which is why we chose the photog we went with when we were torn between two with very diff styles. You really can't go wrong with either of them - they are super talented and from what I hear wonderful to work with!
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Stephie_LynnStephie_Lynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Nessa is our photographer, but my aunt used Sherry for her wedding as well. I think the difference is their style. We have already worked with Nessa on our enagement pics and she was brilliant. I don't think you have anything to worry about as fas as her being new to the business!!!!

Good luck, you can not go wrong with either choice!

• edited December 2011
    USE NESSA!!!

First, My FI and I used Nessa for our engagements back in Jan. and she was amazing then... (we were one of her first couples). She is incredibly flexible, easy to work with, creative and her photos are gorgeous. She is doing my bridals on Jan. 31 and our Wedding March 6...
    Overall she has been fabulous to work with and shes extremely talented..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards