Texas-Houston

Clicky Poll: Favorite Part of Wedding (Planning)

So of course I know we all say the best part of a wedding is marrying the man of your dreams. But other than that, what part of your wedding are you most looking forward to / or did you love the most??
Photobucket

Re: Clicky Poll: Favorite Part of Wedding (Planning)

• edited December 2011
    I LOVED my flowers! We even used them to decorate for our day-after lunch- and they still looked wonderful.
    Photobucket
  • aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I chose getting all dressed up.  I think that is the part that is going to make me feel like its really real the day of.  (before the whole walking down the aisle bit)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_clicky-poll-favorite-part-of-wedding-planning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:d2f58e3a-a4ee-4ac7-9315-3d1af32e71daPost:f672682b-bc2c-470c-91ff-c2cb0fe62508">Re: Clicky Poll: Favorite Part of Wedding (Planning)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVED my flowers! We even used them to decorate for our day-after lunch- and they still looked wonderful.
    Posted by Nanner22[/QUOTE]

this is LITERALLY what i was about to type!! flowers were my fav thing about my wedding!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I loved getting pampered. It was the one day I could honestly just be like it's all about ME. I could boss people around and they just be like okay. It is one of the few days I have actually felt beautiful. 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree w/ you all on the flowers...Can't wait to see all our hard work cme to life in ur decor
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My favorite thing was all the DIY projects I did finally coming to life. Also, getting all dressed up and having "The First Look." It was the best!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards