Ohio-Columbus
Options

Liberty Barn Church

Has anyone ever been to a cermony or is someone a member at this gorgeous church located in Powell on the corner of Home Road and 315?? Dying to know what a cermony is like there....ours would be really small, maybe to small for such a large church...Thoughts????
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Liberty Barn Church

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Several people I know from H.S. got married there.  I have never been to a ceremony there but they all raved about their experience.  One of them said it was the most intimate experiences she had in a church, because the pastor made the ceremony exactly to fit the couple's personalities.  I have been inside the church for pioneer day for a school, and I don't think the size would/should influence whether or not you get married there.  Once the guests are seated (towards the front) their focus is going to be on the BP, and the suspention will build for you walking down the aisle :) you could always go check it out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My high school bacculaurete (sp?) was there and I had several friends who went to church there. It is absolutely gorgeous inside, built by those who settled that area. It has a lot of historic meaning to the area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards