Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Reasonable, Unique Location in Downtown Indianapolis on the Canal!

Creation Cafe and Euphoria is Indy's best kept secret. It was originally an old church, and has been renovated into two different restaurants. Creation Cafe is an eclectic, artsy outlet with seating for 150 inside and 120 outside. Euphoria is a fine dining restaurant that has seating for 120 inside and 50 outside on its patio. Both outlets have a fantastic view of the canal and the city skyline. It's great for rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions. Check out their website at www.indycanal.com for more information!

Re: Reasonable, Unique Location in Downtown Indianapolis on the Canal!

• Options
    vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no vendors allowed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what you are looking for, like how many people and all that. (And I just moved to this area so forgive me if I'm a bit confused on directions) We are having our reception dinner at Ruth's Chris downtown. They have a private dining area that seats up to 80, there is no room fee, but there is a minimum. For Memorial/500 weekend (May 28, 2011 was going to be our date until the private dining coor. reminded me what that weekend was) the min. is 5700 + tax and tip. She told me that by changing the date we would have more flexibilty with timing and maybe even pricing. I thought it was a bit different than the normal banquet or ballroom; plus the room is already decorated, they print menu cards up for you, and will allow you to do music and that sort of thing. I hope this is in the right area lol, if not sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards