Hawaii
Options

music at Merrimans

What our other brides doing about music? Im having my wedding at Merrimans and want some songs to be played and or sung.

Re: music at Merrimans

• Options
    We hired DJ Dan to do all of our music -- ceremony, cocktails, and reception.  It worked wonderfully for us.  If you want a live musician, Jamie Lawrence is probably the most popular for Maui -- he's a guitarist + vocalist and sounds beautiful!
  • Options
    Music at Merriman's is a little tricky.  You can only have a DJ if you do a complete buyout.
    We are having Marvin Tevaga play for our ceremony and just after (2 hours). He was recommended by Danielle at Merriman's. 
    Then I think we will just use playlists on an ipod which can be plugged into their entertainment system.
  • Options

Merrymaui - did you guys do a buyout at Merriman's?

• Options
    Kristadfry, no we are getting married on the deck. Ceremony starts at 5pm to take advantage of the views at sunset.
  • Options

Gotcha.  We're doing the same thing and then have a private cabana for the reception since there are so few of us :)

• Options
    I am having my reception at Merrimans, but using the private cabana. Danielle said there is live music played at the restaurant nightly, if the restaurant is not being completely bought out.
  • Options
    Danielle told us the same thing mauigirl.  Our ceremony/reception is on a Wednesday evening, so hopefully there won't be a buyout at that time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards