California-Los Angeles

wedding photoshoot locations

Hello everyone!  I am getting married in about two weeks and I am freaking out!  We wanted to do bride & groom/wedding party pictures post ceremony but I couldnt figure out a place where to do it that is within a reasonable budget.  I looked at some places and they are charging $300. Any suggestions around Pasadena and LA area please? 

Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: wedding photoshoot locations

• KfmarriedKfmarried member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in L.A.?  Pasadena has lovely gardens... but I assume you want this location to be close to your venue, so a little more info would really help me narrow down some options for you.  :]  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Love is friendship on fire!
    2012 Reading Challenge
    Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 52 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    We did photos before our ceremony and we didn't pay for the locations at all. We took pics at the Bradbury building and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.

Also, if you need a permit (trust me, you won't - go and take pics for about 15-20 minutes, then leave. No one will bother you, and if they do, well, you already have the pictures. Unless you're in a museum or secure site) - your photographer should be doing that leg work. You can also ask your photog for suggestions.

ETA: We also thought about doing Angel's Flight and/or the Downtown Library, but time and the fact that we had a hungover GM got in the way.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards