Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Wedding Bug

I recently made a rash decision for
My budget. I decided to cancel my original photographer and am ping with "wedding bug". For almost $1,000 less I am also getting 8 hrs of videography. Has anyone ever used this company?? I saw they were voted on the knot?? Freaking out a bit!

Re: Wedding Bug

• I used Wedding Bug for my wedding on June 2nd 2012. The photographer was great and I was really excited to see her photos. On the Wedding Bug website and after speaking to Sabrina several times I felt comfortable that I would get "all" the pictures or at least 600, again this is what the website says you get "every photo". My photographer said she took around 1500 pics, didn't expect that many but would still have liked a good amount of them. After 6 weeks and many calls I finally got a disk with 281 duplicates. I was missing alot of photos I was really looking forward to seeing. I called about my problem and they said I would get more photos by the next week, two weeks later and still no more photos. At this point I can't get the director to call me back and have been leaving messages for the VP. I'm am very unpleased with the treatment, the director was unapologetic and basically didn't care I was cheated out of hundreds of photos. Very unhappy with this company, have to still call them everyday!!
  • "umbrella" companies are known for their lack of customer service since they are just out sourcing the work. I would stick with an individual or small company if you want good service and consistant imagery. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards