October 2012 Weddings

10-6-12 . . . Only 100 days left!

So glad it's almost here!

172 Invited. image
130 Accepted. image
42 Declined. image
0 Can't find the mailbox. imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 10-6-12 . . . Only 100 days left!

• We've been engaged forever it seems! I remember when the count was above 500! Finally at 100! I'm actually more excited for double digits tomorrow though, lol.
  • I can't believe it! Woo-hoo!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_10-6-12-only-100-days-left?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:d08795cc-ab4f-453e-8804-bf03a488fa18Post:a96cd1d0-fb9c-4e42-a93e-a5430dec6e85">Re: 10-6-12 . . . Only 100 days left!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We've been engaged forever it seems! I remember when the count was above 500! Finally at 100! <strong>I'm actually more excited for double digits tomorrow though,</strong> lol.
    Posted by marelin87[/QUOTE]

Me too!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't believe how fast it's coming up! I'm so excited :) Lots to do though...Yikes!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay!! So excited!!

Have you ladies purchased your wedding bands yet? It's the last thing to do and I'm freaking out! My fiance is responsible for this and I'm getting nervous that we don't have enough time!

Other than that, I'm so super excited and can't believe we're just 100 days away!! Yay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_10-6-12-only-100-days-left?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:d08795cc-ab4f-453e-8804-bf03a488fa18Post:6d285682-2a55-4c77-93ae-99bd54ae6e1d">Re: 10-6-12 . . . Only 100 days left!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay!! So excited!! Have you ladies purchased your wedding bands yet? It's the last thing to do and I'm freaking out! My fiance is responsible for this and I'm getting nervous that we don't have enough time! Other than that, I'm so super excited and can't believe we're just 100 days away!! Yay!
    Posted by Ashleigh828[/QUOTE]
    We purchased our bands maybe a week ago, or something? Pretty recently. But the good thing is they'll be ready for us to pick up I think next week. If you think you'll be doing something that requires a lot of time, then I'd say go pretty soon, but if it'll be pretty standard then you'll be fine. At least that's been my experience so far.
    Anniversary
  • Thanks Lehc!! He is going this afternoon and we aren't getting anything too out of the ordinary. You helped calm me down :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Woo hoo!!!!  I have been waiting for today. 

Funny story - FI and I celebrated (and I use the term loosely) 8 years together on Tuesday.  I had thought that the 8 year mark was today, the 28th rather than the 26th (Tuesday).  Well the 28th is actually FI's birthday (in December, not June), but two dates have always confused me - something I have struggled to keep straight over the years.  On Tuesday night were were about to go to sleep and FI asked how many days we had left, I said 102, but who's counting!  Then I went on to say that it would be 100 days on Thursday, isn't that ironc (meaning our anniversary)?  FI sat silent for a few minutes, then he said..."Happy Anniversary".  I completely messed up that date and he completely forgot - ha!  Oh well, it won't matter soon anyway.  Tongue Out
    Photobucket
  • Oh wow!!! It is almost here. We have our wedding bands. he bought mine in February when he bought my engagement ring it was a set. I bought his band last month .
  • I can't believe its already 100 days! The double digits scare me because I know how stressed out I am gonna get! lol

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to Re:10612 . . . Only 100 days left!:[QUOTE]Yay!! So excited!! Have you ladies purchased your wedding bands yet? It's the last thing to do and I'm freaking out! My fiance is responsible for this and I'm getting nervous that we don't have enough time!Other than that, I'm so super excited and can't believe we're just 100 days away!! Yay! Posted by Ashleigh828[/QUOTE]

We haven't purchased ours yet. FI is out of town this weekend but I'd really like to get them purchased the following weekend.
  • So excited!!
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very exciting!!!  It's kind of hard to believe that it's down to just 100days!!Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI bought my band when he got my e-ring. Guess he knew I'd say yes ;) We still haven't gotten his yet. He is super picky ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My wedding is also 100 days away! Question though, I'm doing this thing with photos where everyone at my  wedding can take photos on their phones and then it goes to this website. I think its called trycapsule.com/weddings. I'm also havig some professional photography; you think I should stick with the "all of my guests take photos thing". 
  • wooohooo 100 days for me too!!! We have our bands already =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • same here!! I can't believe it! So ready for this! (mentally, not everything else wise haha) and we have our bands as well! Mine came as a set and we purchased his about a month ago (I'm all for knocking out the "easy decision" tasks early (he's not picky))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards