October 2012 Weddings

XP: Which would you rather have?

Hi all!

I'm thinking about gifts for my bridesmaids. All of my ladies like jewelry so I was thinking that might be a nice gift (not to wear to the wedding but just to wear in everyday life.)

I've found lots of cute items on Etsy including a charm bracelet for one of my bridesmaids. Then I thought it might be cute to make each girl a charm bracelet with charms that represent different things from our friendship. So, if you were a bridesmaid, would you rather receive a more personalized item like the above mentioned charm bracelet or some other type of jewelry (for example, one of my ladies loves dragonfly things and I found a really awesome dragonfly bangle on Etsy.)

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary

Re: XP: Which would you rather have?

• I say personalized. You're more likely to use something that is personal to you than something everyone else from a bridal party has. 
    Married! 10.19.2012
  • I like the personalized option better.
    Anniversary
  • Personalized for sure! Its a thoughtful gift, and it if has meaning they won't be jealous that they got different things.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Either works. I think you should consider what kind of jewelry your girls like to wear, too. Personally, I would love the sentiment behind a charm bracelet but would probably never wear it. If I got a necklace that had similar meaning behind it, though, I would wear that all the time. You know your girls and their tastes best...and even if you stick to a general jewelry theme, they don't all have to get the exact same thing.
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • I like the personalized option better. I would love something like that b/c you really thought about it and worked hard on it..and very sentimental.
    weddingpic
  • I say personalized :) cute idea!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Personalized for sure! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    271 Invited image
    186 Are ready to PARTY! image
    85 Can't make it image
    0 Have me stalking the mailbox! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards