Georgia-Savannah
Options

Savannah Bridal Get Fit Buddies?

I am new to Savannah and looking to see if anyone else wants to get together to get into wedding shape?  I used to work out religiously and run half marathons but 3 years of dating and wine came along and now I need to shed some lbs before April 2013.  I am getting back to running a few days a week but would love to get a little group going of like minded people.   I hate gyms and the idea of going to the park after work without accountability seems to be my Kryptonite.

Re: Savannah Bridal Get Fit Buddies?

• Options
    I wish!!! A 3 year relationship and too much wine??? We might be twins. :) I'm getting married in Savannah in October. Unfortunately, I live about 100 miles away. I'm a runner myself. I am fit, but I only stay motivated when I'm training for a race (I need to just sign up for 1 a month. LOL). I desperately need some accountability between now and the wedding. I am considering doing crossfit because I hate the gym too. It's just so darn expensive!

Wish I could be your accountability partner. Maybe a virtual accountability partner? :)

October 2012 Board: June Siggy
  • Options

id love to get fit but im in cali. relocating next year near atlanta.  i hate working out.  but i think cause im not held accountable to anyone or have anyone to yank me out and say lets go lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards