Florida-Central Florida
Options

Rehearsal Dinner spot in Mt. Dora?

Hi girls!

Reaching out to you for wisdom on possible rehearsal dinner spots in Mt. Dora or close by. Getting married at Wild Acres Villa in November and want to find some place that's close to the venue and to where we'll likely spend the night before the wedding...

Any advice would be amazing. Many thanks :)

Re: Rehearsal Dinner spot in Mt. Dora?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married at The Lakeside Inn in Mt. Dora and they have a restaraunt you can eat at inside :). There's also Pisces Rising. It's a seafood restaruant and near the water so that would be a nice backdrop for your rehearsal dinner. They are a bit pricey just fyi. (We considered having ours there but it was out of our budget). If you're wanting somethin more casual and laid back there's the Frosty Mug. It looked like a neat place to eat. Hope those help! Good luck!
  • Options
    izzybelle07izzybelle07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great! Thank you - we're look into it... and congrats on your wedding. We looked at the Lakeside Inn. Beautiful :)
  • Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with everything Chel said.  There are so many quaint places in Mt Dora.. how formal are you looking for? 

There's a very cute french restaurant next to pisces that is half outdoor and indoor.. very cute!  I've heard great things about the Goblin Market, but I've heard its pricey as well.  Palm Tree Grill is very cute, a little less expensive, but still very yummy.  There is a Mexican Restaurant called Fiesta Grande just off Baker.  There is Lampu, on 441 and Donnelly, which is just like Kobe, only about half the price. 

Anyway, there's just some ideas.  I live in Mt Dora, so we eat down there a lot.  =)  I'll keep thinking and let you know if anything else comes to mind. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards