Moms and Maids
Options

Intro to Knot Lili

Hey Moms and Maids!
  I am slowly  introducing myself to each of the boards, and you guys are my next stop!

Feel free to interrogate.

Screen Name: Knot Lili

Significant Other's Age: Currently Single

What You Do: Community Coordinator for TK

What SO Does: Something interesting I hope...

State of Relationship: Single

Real Babies: Nope, someday wayyyy in the future though

Fur Babies: My cat Lester, he is hysterical.

Loves: Ice cream, shoes, iced tea, lake tahoe, snacks, and weddings

Hates: Fennel, mushrooms, and when my nail polish is chipped (which is always)...

Pet Peeves: snoring

Hobbies/Activities: Exploring NYC (my new home) crafting, baking, buying things I don't need.

Favorite Thing About Your SO: Usually I like guys who are incredibly smart, and incredibly tall.

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: Usually they are semi (totally) oblivious.

Describe Your Personality: When people first meet me they think I am pretty normal, but all my friends know I am weird. I like to embrace that as much as possible. I am extremely focused on what I want, but I like to have fun while getting myself there.

Snark Level 1[low snark 10 high snark]: 8

Ive Been On TK Since: I used to lurk on an old account and look at pictures... Officially I joined in May as Knot Lili

How You Came To Be On TK: I just really like weddings, and flowers, and cake. Really everything.

How I Like My Potatoes: Give me a potato and I will love you. Mashed is my favorite though. With A LOT of butter.

Favorite Book/Author: A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg

Tell Us Something Interesting About
Yourself: Although I am single, I am pretty wedding obsessed. Not even really about my own wedding, just everything about them. I interned for Kleinfeld Bridal, and sometimes you can see me in morning meeting shots of Say Yes to the Dress!
Photobucket

Re: Intro to Knot Lili

• Options
    Nice to meet you, Knot Lili. As you can see the Moms and Maids board is very slow. When I first joined, it was called the MOB/MOG board and there were quite a few interesting and witty moms and brides that hung out here. Now, it's so dull that even our moderator doesn't interact with us.

What are your duties as TK's Community Coordinator? How important is traffic on the boards? Can you help make this board more interesting?

By the way, Lester is a cutie.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_intro-to-knot-lili?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:504f8df4-9baa-4240-8606-c66fd9501ba9Post:aefe3eab-f52b-41b5-b79b-413e3201e7d4">Re: Intro to Knot Lili</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice to meet you, Knot Lili. As you can see the Moms and Maids board is very slow. When I first joined, it was called the MOB/MOG board and there were quite a few interesting and witty moms and brides that hung out here. Now, it's so dull that even our moderator doesn't interact with us. What are your duties as TK's Community Coordinator? How important is traffic on the boards? Can you help make this board more interesting? By the way, Lester is a cutie.
    Posted by MairePoppy[/QUOTE]

Hi Marie,
        It is a little slow, I will start to think of ideas on how to get some more involvement/excitement. Any ideas? I oversee the boards, as well as manage the social media for TK. It is a pretty fun job. We like to see traffic on the boards because that means people are engaging in the community, and that people like you are not bored!

Thanks!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_intro-to-knot-lili?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:504f8df4-9baa-4240-8606-c66fd9501ba9Post:cfc98b51-bde0-4ed0-b4cc-de267bb531d8">Intro to Knot Lili</a>:
    [QUOTE]How I Like My Potatoes: Give me a potato and I will love you. Mashed is my favorite though. With A LOT of butter. 
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
    This is so me. If there is any option for potato, I will eat twice as much as I should.
  • Options
    The moderator of this board has not been active lately. If she is no longer interested, a new moderator might be able to help.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards