Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

For Sale - favor container kits

Each kit has 24 favor containers inside. I have 5 boxes of the Wilton's Goblet Glass favor kits and 2 boxes of the Wilton's Martini Glass favor kits. I am selling each box for $5. You can buy all the boxes or even just 1 kit if you'd like. They normally retail for $20-25 each depending on the store you're at (you can google it to verify). I bought too many boxes and had to cut the guest list for my wedding. All boxes are new and unopened. The kits come with tags that can go on each favor which you can print on your computer. The goblets are 2.75 inches high and the martini glasses are 3.5 inches high. Each box contains: 24 containers (goblet or martini) 24 tulle ciricles 24 ribbons 24 printable tags 2 test tags If you'd like some pictures, I'd be happy to email you some or you can also google "Wilton goblet (or martini) favor kit" to see pics. email at LRenae323@gmail.com or call 317-430-2269 Thanks!

Re: For Sale - favor container kits

• Options
    edited December 2011

The favors have been sold, but I can't figure out how to delete the post.  Thank you for your interest!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards