September 2012 Weddings
Options

Accountability - Weekend

Hey girls! MAJOR allergy issues with the weather this weekend, so didn't do much in the way of working out. Hitting the gym tomorrow. How was your weekend? Any big plans for the week?

I have to make this our inspiration picture only because when I saw it on Pinterest I just about died laughing lol :

Re: Accountability - Weekend

• Options
    That's a funny pic!  I had a workout fail this weekend.  Only managed abs and the elliptical one day.  I had an allergic reaction to my BC implant (I've mentioned this in a couple threads so apologies for the redundancy), and that kept me from doing as much as I would've liked.  I'm hoping to get back on track tomorrow, because tonight FI and I are meeting with the travel agent so we can get this darn HM settled!
  • Options
    we went to the gym on saturday but not sunday. since i took wednesday off for ash wednesday and friday was a work party thing, we ended up only going to the gym 4 times. :/ i'm hoping to do better this week and do some more strength training.
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • Options
    I went to the gym Fri, Sat and Sunday so I am feeling pretty good about myself. I also got my Fitbit on Friday and I can't wait to see how much walking I do at work. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I started having cereal (gluten free rice crispies) as an evening snack instead of other bits and bites of food and I noticed that I do feel better the next morning. I'm not doing it to lose weight but just to keep my tummy feeling good. I'm sensitive to gluten and lactose but I crave it so much at night. I'm hungry within 1-2 hours of eating supper and always have to eat before bed otherwise I wake up in the middle of the night starving. This way, I can fill my belly and not have a bad reaction (and cut back on sugar/gluten).

My workouts are going well as usual but my knees were starting to aches this weekend; I didn't like that!

invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I was so healthy fail this weekend.  We were out of town and while I did manage to not snack and drink lots of water, there was no working out or calorie tracking to be had.  I'm a little nervous to get on the scale.  I just started losing weight again and I think I unded all my progress :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards